1. Wear your wedding shoes days before the BIG day! This will spare you from inevitable pain.
2. Don't go tanning! Avoid looking like an oompa loompa!
3. Don't wait until the last minute to do your nails
4. Don't get any facial treatment. You'll want to avoid any facial disasters.
5. Don't try any new makeup. You'll never know how your skin reacts to it.
6. This is a BIG DON'T! Don't CUT or PAINT your hair a week before the wedding. Specially BIG and DRAMATIC changes.
7. Don't do contact sports or extreme adventures. You don't want any cuts, bruises and scrapes.
8. BALANCED DIET. Don't starve yourself a week before and don't eat your feelings and stress. Stay HAPPY and HEALTHY.
9. Have one or two drinks. You are celebrating! But try to stick with one or maybe two drinks. Too much booze will bloate you up!
10. Don't underestimate sleep! Your wedding will come out amazing but also stressful. Try to sleep as much as you can before the big day.
11. Don't sweat the small stuff. You hired a PRO for a reason. Everything will come out perfect for your happily ever after.